It is already solved questions and this match the following question is related with experimenters and countries of research which were asked in previous paper of UGC-NET exams (Journalism and Mass Communication). It contains the experimenters like Frey, EM Rogers, J Kronenburg and Paul Neurath. This match the following question with short explanation is designed in order to make you understand better. So that you do not need to go to other places for search.
Match the following Series-2
|S. no.||Experimenters||Countries of research|
- EM Rogers was an eminent American communication theorist and sociologist.
- As Fulbright Lecturer, Rogers taught the National University of Colombia in Bogota (1963-1964).
- He originated the diffusion of innovations theory and introduced the term early adopter.
- Everette Rogers modified Lewin’s change theory and created a five-stage theory of his own. The five stages are awareness, interest, evaluation, implementation and adoption.
- Rogers defines a change agent as “an individual who influences clients’ innovation-decisions in a direction deemed desirable by a change agency” (1962).