JMC Study Hub
Hub of Journalism and Mass Communication
“India’s first dedicated and largest learning platform of Journalism and Mass Communication”
Founder and Ceo
- Assistant Professor at LNCT University, Bhopal.
- Research Scholar, Website Designer and Developer.
- Gold medalist in post graduation in Journalism and Mass Communication from Central University of Haryana.
- Post graduation in Journalism and Mass Communication from Central University of Haryana.
- Completed M.Phil. in Media studies from Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
- Graduation in the same discipline from Teerthanker Mahaveer University Moradabad.
- Schooling from Sainik School Goalpara Assam.
WHO WE ARE
JMC stands for Journalism and Mass Communication. JMC Study Hub is an online platform to turn your dreams into reality and help you to crack the UGC-NET Exam conducted by National Test Agency in the discipline of Mass Communication.
Online courses in Mass Communication are presented by 60+ experienced mentors to coach you in the right direction and develop skills to match the competition at the same pace.
History: At very first time Blog ‘Bus Knowledge Chahiye’ was started on 5th September 2018 in order to enhance students but later on blog was replaced by website named ‘JMC STUDY HUB‘. It was reopened on 5th September 2019 inaugurated by the chief guest Dr. Shaili Mishra, Faculty Lecturer at M.C.R.P.V University Bhopal.
WHAT WE DO
We provide various online free courses, study materials, preparation tips, mock test and many more to crack the UGC-NET Exam and several other mass communication entrance exam effortlessly.
JMC Study Hub is not only for teaching students, it also aims to open-up new possibilities for the academicians of Journalism and Mass Communication. Teachers who want to explore more teaching opportunities can register themselves as the instructor.
Download the ‘JMC Study Hub’ app today to become an instructor and make your career in the Journalism Mass Communication.
In a span of one year, over 10,000 students have benefited from online lessons and study materials on cracking UGC-NET Exam and several other entrance exam in Mass Communication on our platform.
Never Miss an update.
Meet Our Team
Meet our exceptionally talented team of digital natives.