Aiming to Crack the upcoming UGC NET 2021 Exam? To help you do that, ‘JMC STUDY HUB’ brings to you ‘Daily Mass Communication Quiz’ for Paper 2 (Mass Communication & Journalism), daily test with a day-wise mass communication quiz to help you crack the exam. Let’s get you started!
Getting curious to know about the Best Resources that can take you to your dream destination is most obvious! But you don’t need to be worried anymore. Get started with serious preparation.
Prepare with the daily test papers given here for the NTA UGC NET Exam Preparation and several other entrance exam for the course of Journalism and Mass Communication . Daily Mass Communication Quiz tests will keep you on your toes with respect to your preparation. These tests on daily basis tell candidates which topics they have not mastered and encourage them to focus future learning on weak areas.
To make you exam-ready, our experts have prepared ‘Daily Mass Communication Quiz’ in a way to build up your speed and improve your accuracy level of solving questions. This UGC NET Paper 2 daily test is prepared after a detailed analysis of questions including comprehensive solutions.
Each day student will updated with a new set of quiz at 7:00 PM in which total number of questions will be 10. Miscellaneous questions will be in each set which cover the area like Newspaper, radio, television, Cinema, Advertising, Public Relation, Information and Communication Technology, Media Law, Communication, Modals and Theories, Media management, Media Thinkers, Books and Authors, Current Affairs, General Awareness and many more.
What you get?
- Daily updates: Quiz will be daily updated with a new set at 7:00 PM.
- Total question: Total number of questions will be 10 in each day quiz.
- Subjects Area: Mass Communication and General Knowledge.
- With Explanation: Get detailed explanations of each question after quiz.
- Result analysis: Get your result with subject-wise, question-wise analysis.
- OVERALL Ranking: Analysis of student performance- overall ranking,
- Feel of real exams: Test Panel designed in accordance with NTA to give the feel of real exams.
- Attempt previous: Previous day quiz can be attempted, if you missed.
Overall in Points
- 15,00+ Objective Type Questions with Answers.
- Questions handpicked by Experts.
- Daily updates with a new quiz set.
- Increase your speed and accuracy
- Complete Performance analysis & result.
- Report card to track improvement.
- Cut down on the mistakes
- Check ALL INDIA RANK.
- Identify your Weak Areas.
Many aspirants have already started attempting the live mock. Don’t miss out!
i. 75% topics covered in ‘Daily Mass Communication Quiz’ from the main course of Journalism and Mass Communication and 25% topics covered in ‘Daily Practice Quiz’ from current affairs and general awareness.
ii. Questions covered focus area are: Journalism, Newspaper, Radio, Television, Cinema, Internet, Communication, Advertising, Public Relation, Modals and Theories, Media Thinkers, Media Law, Current Affairs and General Awareness.
Up your preparation to the next level with the daily quiz and get the analysis of student performance- overall ranking.
Who can buy ?
those candidates can buy who:
i. are preparing for the NTA UGC- NET in Mass Communication & Journalism.
ii. are preparing for the UG/PG/Ph.D. entrance exam for the central and state university in journalism & mass communication.
iii. are available for duration of 5 months.
iv. are eager to learn something new in mass communication.
We are abide to provide in-depth content on the website & application. If you’d like to continue hearing from us and the latest updates, please keep visiting ‘JMC Study Hub’- Hub of Journalism and Mass Communication.