Keywords– BMW, Skoda Octiva, Datsun and Honda City.
It is already solved questions and this match the following question is related with organisations and it’s platform which were asked in Ph.D. entrance TUEE (Tejpur University Entrance Exam) exams in Journalism and Mass Communication). It contains concepts like ‘BMW, Skoda Octiva, Datsun, Honda City’ and it’s taglines are Sheer Driver Pleasure, Simply Clever, Break Through and World’s Ahead respectively. Match the following questions with short explanation is designed in order to make you understand better. So that you do not need to go to other places for search.
|BMW||Sheer Driver Pleasure|
|Skoda Octiva||Simply Clever|
|Honda City||World’s Ahead|
- BMW is a German multinational company which currently produces automobiles and motorcycles.
- The company was founded in 1916.
- Taglines- Sheer Driving Pleasure.
- The Skoda Octavia is a small family car produced by the Czech manufacturer Skoda Auto since 1996.
- Tagline- Simply Clever
- Datsun is an automobile brand owned by Nissan. Datsun’s original production run began in 1931.
- Tagline- Break Through
- The Honda City is a subcompact car which has been produced by the Japanese manufacturer Honda since 1981.
- Tagline- World’s Ahead