Why mock test on Jmc Study Hub?
Read all the instructions carefully before applying for the mock test.
- Give your best and take it seriously as you give your real exam.
- Use a desktop/laptop for comfort and full wide screen, if possible.
- Make sure to sit peacefully in a place to give the mock test with a pen and a paper to work out.
- Ensure that you are registered on the website to start the mock test. If you don’t have an account, register now.
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- Correct and incorrect answers will be displayed at end of the mock test.
- In order to get score of the mock test immediately, you must enter your name and university’s name on the displayed form at time of finishing quiz.
- An email will be sent with his/her mock test result to his/her email id.
- User can apply multiple times for the mock test after the gap of at least five minutes.
- If any users are reapplying the mock test from the same IP address then their result will automatically be saved on next 24 hours.